01 August 2012

Hello AUGUST Be Nice to Me Okay ◠‿◠

Assalamualaikum...

Halluu Readers, Bloggers, Stalkers n' Strangers.. How are u? Fine? Gud...! :D 
Today is 1st of August. Dear August, plez be nice to me okays? 
For dis month i also ave the precious moment that wouldn't be forget. U know what? Just wait to the DATE yahhh... weeeee... For dis month is wish i can be a better girl for Allah S.W.T, my lovely family, friends n my boyfie. I want to improve myself, don't want the bad attitude that i already do repeated again. Never. 
I just pray for Allah the almighty to give me the best things on my life. 
Pray...Pray..n Pray... 
Promise to myself will not abandon Prayer because there ave immeasurable power on it. Just trust Allah. For the internship session i'll wish my AS n' WS can give me high grade to improve my pointer above 3.5.. hihihihi... 
Okays dat 's all for todays entry... Wassalam...

Thanks for Reading ( '⌣^ )

No comments: